Registering for a Regatta [Members Only]
1. Crew coordinator or Coach emails the Regatta Secretary stating which regatta, which races, crew members (and seat) and preferred boat. The crew coordinator is usually the stroke but maybe someone else nominated by the crew.
2. The Regatta Secretary will liaise with the Captain of Boats re boat availability, liaise with the Treasurer to ensure there are no financial issues impacting upon regatta entries, and will then enter regatta entries on Rowing Manager.
3. The Treasurer will generate regatta invoices based on regatta entries. These invoices will be sent out after the regatta and will reflect races rowed (in case there are any alterations from races entered).
4. All rowers are expected to pay regatta fees ASAP upon receipt of the invoice. If there are outstanding regatta invoices it may not be possible to enter upcoming regattas.
5. If there are any difficulties paying invoices please contact the Equity Committee.